The Shore Group was formed to offer our clients an enhanced experience of buying and selling real estate. We didn’t create a team to work less, we created a team to work smarter and provide better service to our clients. Our agents are some of the most successful and experienced agents found on the Shore with hundreds of transactions between us. Specializing in Chicago’s North Shore communities, our local knowledge and understanding of our clients’ needs have catapulted our team to rank consistently amongst the top producing agents in our hometowns of Highland Park and Highwood with more than $400 Million in sales.
We are dedicated to establishing and keeping your trust using the latest technology to provide reliable, responsive communication at all times. Our mission is to make buying and selling homes seamless and stress-free by offering skilled market analysis, expert real estate advice, and extraordinary customer service. We work hard to make real estate easier.
We’ve got you covered!
Total Sales Volume
Average Overall Sale Price
Original List Price/Sale Price
Average Days on Market
Total Units Sold
Average Listing Sale Price
Final List Price/Sale Price
You will be introduced to our team from the very beginning and quickly the true benefits of working with a team will become apparent. Most of the time you are not your agent’s only client. Generally, top agents have other homes to show, market and sell as well as other buyers to assist. A team can benefit you because, when one member is unable to take your call, there is another agent available to assist you. Around the clock support is more common with a well run real estate team. Consider what a great team can do for you to help you buy or sell your home. We can deliver the helping hand and personal touch you need to be completely satisfied.
• Provides a greater pool of knowledge than any one individual can provide on his or her own. When working as part of a team, different agents can specialize in different types of properties or different neighborhoods, allowing them to offer greater insight when it comes to your unique home situation
• Has a team of agents consistently lead generating specifically to find qualified buyers for your home
• With so many tricky moving parts, having a team on your side will help ensure that nothing gets lost in the shuffle; what’s more being able to debate, discuss, and bounce ideas off of one another will also allow your agents to help you reach the best decision possible when it comes to setting a price, accepting an offer, or plotting out the necessary steps for a successful transaction
• Can easily handle numerous transactions and correctly route multiple inquiries
• Can be in several physical locations at once as necessary to help the client
• Is twice (or five times) the number of agents for the same price
• Can only take one phone call at a time
• Can only be in one location at a time
• Includes a single sphere of influence
• Lead generation time for locating qualified buyers is limited
• May become overly dependent on automated systems
• Can get bogged down with multiple transactions and as a result, customer service can suffer
Mada was incredible throughout our entire purchase process from start to finish. She listened to our needs and went above and beyond to find us a house that fit exac...
Mada truly gives 110% when it comes to meeting clients needs. I have worked with her several times now and each time was absolutely amazed at her dedication and effo...
We can’t say enough about how great Mada was through our home buying experience. Not only did she guide us as first time home buyers through the entire process, but ...
Working with Mara was a pleasure. She was committed to finding us the house we wanted & not having to settle for something we didn't want just to close the deal. Her...
Funny enough Mada moved in across the street from us and I knew she was familiar and then I finally realized she was the selling agent of our house when we bought it...